The process of obtaining a license to run a liquor company in Palm Beach County is not easy. With the right assistance of a reputed company, this complicated process can be simplified. There are a few things that you need to get familiar with to get quick execution of the application procedure.
Different kinds of FL Liquor Licenses
To obtain a liquor license, the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to learn about the different types of wine, beer and liquor licenses available. You need to invest a good amount of time in learning about the liquor license.
Improper understanding can get you to file incorrect application. This can lead to denial of your application and you would need to perform the process all over again. This will delay in getting the license.
Palm Beach County Liquor License is one of the leading beverage license specialists that assist the business in obtaining liquor license in Palm Beach County. If you wish to execute your event or business at the place where alcohol is sold, then Palm Beach County wine and beer license could prove to be the best help.
So, let’s check about each of these different types of available license along with its associated fees:
- 1COP – permits beer sale only for “on-premise consumption” at a restaurant or a bar for a yearly charge of $280
- 1APS – permits beer sale for off-premise consumption/package sales for a yearly charge of $140
- 2COP – permits wine and beer sale for “on-premise consumption” at a restaurant or bar for a yearly charge of $392
- 2APS – permits wine and beer sale for off-premise consumption/package sales for a yearly charge of $196
- 3PS – permits wine, beer, and spirits sale at an off-premise consumption or package liquor store for a yearly charge of $1,365
- 4COP – permits beer, spirits and wine sale for “on-premise consumption” at a restaurant or bar for a yearly charge of $1,820
Conditions for getting a license:
The above liquor licenses enable your restaurant to serve wine, spirits, and beer as long as the below-mentioned prerequisites are fulfilled:
- You conduct a bonafide restaurant. It is necessary for an applicant or a business to have a minimum of 2,500 sq. ft. of space. The business must be capable to serve a minimum of 150 patrons at a single time.
- At least fifty percentage or more percentage of the total gross sales of a business needs to be derived from the food or and non-alcoholic beverages sale.
What is the fee for transferring a liquor license?
You need to pay attention that the charges incurred for transferring a liquor license are ten percent of the yearly fee without the forty percent of the surtax. There are mainly two license periods in a year: from 1st October to 30th September and from 1st April to 31st March.
A good understanding of the different types of licenses for different types of alcoholic drinks will help you apply for the license correctly. The above-detailed procedure will ease the process of applying for a liquor license.