These days styling is everything and people love to style their look in different ways. If you want to get your old days back and style in the way like 1970s then you can try some of the tips mentioned in this post. These tips will help you to dress like a hippie. You can go back in the past after 1960s and you will find the coolest dresses and styles that look trendy and stylish even today. If you are going to a party where the theme is hippie then this post can help you a lot.
These days stylish costumes are just a click away from you. You can go online and search for top- rated sellers who sell the best hippie costumes so you can visit their website and look for the trendy and stylish clothes. You can read feedback on the website and that way you can get an idea about the clothes. You can even shop for some accessories to create the hippie look.
Guide to Dress Like A Hippie
- Hair is the best way to show off your hippie look. If you are going for a hippy themed party then along with hippie costumes you have to take care of your hair. You can try a wig to give a bounce at the front portion of your hair and it will look simply amazing. Tresses are an important part of your hippie style. You can also try it with a braid. Your long-braided tresses will look amazing and help you to get the sassy look.
- Headbands are important accessories to consider with your 1970s costumes. You should make it very simple to give you a fabulous look. You can also try flowers as your headband. If you are trying to make it more natural and simpler then you can try flowers as your accessories on your wig. Other accessories like earrings, masks, glasses, headpieces play an important role to get that perfect hippie look.
- Now its time to choose your top or shirt. To help you with a hippie look you can try a shirt with long sleeves or open sleeves. You can try cool shirts with amazing pattern for a hippie look. Peace symbols are an important part of your hippie look so you can combine your shirt with a peace symbol with some twist of the buttons on the left.
- Next comes your bottom wear. To style your creative and trendy hippie shirt, you need creative pants too. You can try flared pants that come in different colors. Make sure that you buy pants that match with your shirt that suits you. You can try denims, brown and other tones of brown for a proper hippie look.
- Shoes are the simple accessory for your hippie look. You can go with the simple shoes that are brown in color. You can try boots made up of woolen material for your hippie look.
These are some styling tips to dress like a hippie.